- 15 USD Guest Posting Sites
- 25 USD Guest Posting Sites
- About Us
- AJAX PHP Framework
- Brands Advertising
- Cold Calling Script PDF
- Contact Us
- Content Development Strategies
- Content is king.
- Create LIVE notification system like Facebook with PHP Script
- Creating Dynamic HTML tables with PHP Script
- Creative Content Development
- Design Store
- Digital Store
- Example of web-scraping using PHP which downloads PDF file
- Free Website Offer
- Guest Posts On Blog
- How to master the art of selling?
- How to use Quora for marketing products
- IT and Cybersecurity From elearninginfoit
- Lost Password
- Make My Business Card Digital
- My account
- New Blog
- New Technologies of 2020
- Offline Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing
- Our Customers
- Our Services
- Paid Guest Post
- Promotional Marketing Articles
- Push Notification Using GCM or Google Cloud Messaging
- Quora Marketing
- Reading data from serial port with node.js and display it in web-page in real-time
- Request a Quote
- Return Policy
- Social Media As Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- TC Case Study
- Terms & Conditions
- Test 1
- The out of box coding
- Udemy Free Courses With Certificate For 2023
- Useful Code Snippets for WordPress
- Vervoe AI powered skill testing
- Website Design Templates
- Website Development Ecommerce
- WooCommerce Code Snippets
- Zoho CRM Products
What do we do for Quora Marketing?
We offer following services for Quora Marketing:
- We offer Question and Answer writing services for your products or services.
- We can generate intuitive questions for this. We also answer the questions by writing good content having text, images , do follow links and visual media.
- Basically, it helps in generating inbound traffic for your website that ultimately helps in conversion.
- In order to achieve this, we also maintain a “Quora Space” ( a type of a blog ) on Quora for your products or services.
- We also solve consumer complaints and grievances on behalf of the brands.
- We help you in creating “Display Ads” on Quora. Quora has features for paid promotion by creating ads.
How do we charge for Quora Marketing?
We charge on monthly basis to provide the above services on subscription modal.
Please send an email to email@example.com
What is Quora?
Quora is a social media platform based on question and answers. You can ask any question from any domain and people, who have knowledge or expertise answer the questions in rich content format. The answer may contain images, media , external links , references and off course text.
Unlike Facebook, where people’s response is limited to chit-chat kind of conversation, Quora encourages detailed discussion in the form of questions and answers. Quora moderators are very strict. The answers that are not satisfactory as per the Quora guidelines for content are removed. Quora moderators maintain the quality of answers and thus content to a very high degree of quality.
Useful statistics for Quora Marketing for digital marketers and social media enthusiasts
|Monthly unique visitors||300 million + as of now|
|Subjects discussed||More than 400,000 + as of now|
|Monthly active users||190 million + as of now|
|Average time spent on Quora||2x time of Linkedin|
|Demographic distribution||> 35% American, > 15% Indians and remaining from other countries mainly UK and AUSTRALIA|
|Average annual income of users of Quora||More than $100,000 for 54% users of Quora|
|Average time spent on Quora||1hr to 4hrs|
Quora’s age wise users (Based on Alexa’s data)
|Age group||% of users|
|18 to 24||45.5%|
|25 to 34||32.5%|
|34 to 55||2%|
Quora’s traffic by countries
Quora’s traffic type
Distribution of Quora’s social media traffic
Top 10 most discussed brand on Quora
|Brands||Followers on Quora|
|Red Bull||46.8k followers|
Following are the top contributing ad networks on Quora:
Quora has more than 500,000 topics active on the site. It stands out as the second largest library next to Wikipedia. Some of the popular writers on Quora get an average 1 million page views in a month. Quora is available in 24 world’s most popular languages.
What features of Quora are available for brand promotion?
Following features are available for brand promotion:
- Quora Display Ads
- Quora Questions & Answers
- Quora Spaces Aka Blog
Quora Display Ads
- Quora has the facility to create display ads that are merged with the content between individual questions.
- Quora earns money by running these display ads. They are strategically placed so that they appear as a part of its content.
- Quora with 693 million unique monthly visitors gets more than $8 million annual revenue.
- The conversion rate for businesses that use Quora Display Ads are 4x higher than other platforms
- Quora display ads are sold on CPC basis and they are auctioned similar to Facebook and Google Ads .
- Currently, more than 300 advertisers are running ads on Quora platform including Shopify, Thinkific, HubSpot, Udacity, and many more.
- Quora offers two native ad formats – text and app install ads.
- Based on the location, device, and topics the campaigns are targeted. For app installs, it has partnered up with several third parties like Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, and Tune.
By creating questions related to your brand
We can generate questions for our brand, and subsequently get it answered. This is a method of generating content for the brand to create awareness, education besides redirecting web traffic to the website and blog of the brand. The amount of traffic generated is very huge as some of the questions and answers may rank in the first page of Google SERP. That is the beauty of Quora Marketing.
Quora also runs a partner program whose designated member writers are paid for asking questions on virtually any topic.
By Quora Spaces aka Blog
Quora blog and now known as spaces are designated areas on the Quora platform having custom subdomains. Anybody can create a space on any topic and invite other people to contribute content in the form of questions and answers.
It offers the opportunity for brands to have a space aka blog where brand managers can engage with their customers aka users in a meaningful way.