- About Us
- AJAX PHP Framework
- Brands Advertising
- Cold Calling Script PDF
- Contact Us
- Content Development Strategies
- Content is king.
- Create LIVE notification system like Facebook with PHP Script
- Creating Dynamic HTML tables with PHP Script
- Creative Content Development
- Design Store
- Example of web-scraping using PHP which downloads PDF file
- Guest Posts On Blog
- How to master the art of selling?
- How to use Quora for marketing products
- IT and Cybersecurity From elearninginfoit
- Lost Password
- My account
- New Technologies of 2020
- Offline Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing
- Our Services
- Paid Guest Post
- Promotional Marketing Articles
- Push Notification Using GCM or Google Cloud Messaging
- Quora Marketing
- Reading data from serial port with node.js and display it in web-page in real-time
- Return Policy
- Social Media As Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Terms & Conditions
- The out of box coding
- Useful Code Snippets for WordPress
- Vervoe AI powered skill testing
- Website Design
- Website Development Ecommerce
- WooCommerce Code Snippets
- Zoho CRM Products
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US !
“We”, “us”, “our” and “designswow.com” means designswow.com (trading as designswow.com)
This Policy describes how we comply with our obligations under the Indian Privacy Act as well as the privacy or data protection laws of other jurisdictions where we operate.
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the updated version on our website.
designswow.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites that are linked to this website via hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Generally, the information we collect about customers includes your name, home or work address, delivery address, phone number, payment, credit and billing information, and e-mail addresses. We also collect demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postcode, age, gender and shopping preferences, interests and favorites. When you visit our websites, we may also collect information about your computer, including your IP address.
We also collect information about your use of our website using cookies. You can choose to decline cookies, but if you do so, you may not be able to fully experience our online interactive features.
Ordinarily, customers can purchase goods from us without disclosing personal information, but in this situation we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services available.
HOW WE COLLECT AND HOLD INFORMATION ?
Where it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we collect your personal information from you directly when you purchase products or services from us, or enter into arrangements with us, provide feedback/complaints to us or register your details with us or one of our business partners. Depending on the product or service we provide to you, we may collect your personal information from third parties. Information about suppliers’ employees is usually collected from the supplier. Information about potential employees is usually collected during the recruitment process.
If you are an agent who has, or is entering into, an arrangement to provide products and services on our behalf, of if you have purchased goods or services from us on layby, we may also collect your personal information from credit reporting agencies. By providing your personal information to us, you confirm that you have reviewed this Policy and consent to the collection and use of your personal information as specified.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Your personal information is stored on password protected servers located in access controlled secure locations.
designswow.com are working with Google to improve online shopping experience across devices.
If you are signed into your Google account when you use designswow.com Online, then Google may also combine data from your Google account with data about your use of designswow.com Online, in order to help identify you to be shown relevant designswow.com advertising online, across your devices. This is done using a Google service called Re-marketing with Google Analytic, which links Google Analytic cookies (set by designswow.com) with Google advertising cookies (set by Google). Google Analytic is a tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content. For more information and to opt out:
- About Google advertising cookies and Google Analytic Cookies:
- How Google uses data when you use sites and apps that use Google technologies:
- To opt out of Google Analytic:
- To opt out of Google Ads :
WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE INFORMATION ?
We collect and use your information to:
- sell, hire, deliver, administer, improve and personalize our products and services;
- source products for sale, transport products and ensure our suppliers are compliant with our ethical sourcing policy and applicable labor laws and standards;
- process payments and credit checks, to provide services and to deal with your feedback or complaints and provide refunds and discounts;
- better understand our customers’ requirements and preferences, conduct product and market research, personalize and improve our service and to provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you;
- to communicate with you and to operate the customer service center;
- undertake and administer promotions, competitions, in-store events, marketing activities, direct marketing, database compilation, analysis of trends and demographics and other marketing or promotional activities;
- manage our stores, supply arrangements and inventory and administer our websites;
- protect against fraud and theft;
- complete other transactions with you or on your behalf;
- recruit and assess future employees; and
- maintain and update our records.
From time to time, we may also use your personal information to send you emails to invite you to complete a product review or send you targeted news, offers and promotions of our products and services. If you do not wish to receive these communications you can opt-out by contacting us at the address listed below.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION ?
We require overseas recipients to use personal information only for the purpose provided and to implement strict confidentiality and data protection arrangements. Your information may also be stored on computer servers located outside of India. Any offshore disclosures will be to entities located in the United States of America and the Asia Pacific region (including but not limited to China, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Vietnam and Hong Kong).
In special circumstances – for example, if we were to sell our business or part of our business – your information may be transferred to potential purchasers and their advisers as part of that sale. From time to time, we may provide aggregated and de-identified information to other business partners for various purposes.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
You can request access to your information or that your information be corrected by contacting us at the address below.
If you have a question about this Policy or wish to make a complaint about the way we have collected, used, held or disclosed your personal information, please contact us at the address below. We may need to contact you for further details.
If you wish to make a formal complaint, please make your complaint in writing to our Privacy Officer. We will consider your complaint promptly and contact you to seek to resolve the matter. If we have not responded to you within a reasonable time, you can make a complaint to the India Office of the Privacy Commissioner.