What is Inbound Marketing?
It is a technique of Digital Marketing to draw customers to your products/services via Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It is one of the best out of box marketing strategies for small and medium enterprises. Content about products/services plays a central role here. “Content is King” in this technique. Organizations are required to produce high quality content about their products/services on regular basis in order to make this strategy work.
More information on “Why Content is King ?” can be found here.
Why Content does play a crucial role?
Because content is king with Inbound Marketing.
A good quality content about products/services pulls (read naturally attracts) customers. In Outbound Marketing , generally content is pushed (read forced) to customers. In Inbound Marketing, content is treated as educator,counselor or mentor in customer’s mind while making purchasing decision.
How does Inbound Marketing work?
This methodology works when following steps are executed in the order given below:
- Convert or Engage
1. Attract qualified visitors to your content
2. Convert or Engage qualified visitors
- It is one of the low cost methods of Digital Marketing compared to other methods of Brand Creation. You can find more methods of Brand Creation here.
- Brand Creation Strategies for Start-up Companies
- It is slow and time consuming method of Brand Creation.
- It is ideally suited for start up brands. Though established brands can use these strategies for Brand recalling and keeping customers loyal.