10 Common Mistakes Organizations Make For Their Web-promotion Strategy – Part One
Web or a website of an Organization can be non-performing asset of the company or it can be a driving factor for the whole business development team , depends upon following factors:
1) Does the website attract eyeballs easily in the various search engines , currently Google is dominating in this factor , but in the future there may be one or more search engines relevant to this factor ?
2) Does the website actively engage in pre-sales process for new customers ? Does it play the role of Customer Support Executive in the form of web-channel ?
3) Does it play the role of help-desk for the grieving customers who are not happy with the products and services of the Organization ? Does it may Organization’s back-office easily accessible ?
4) Does it spread the Goodwill of the Organization through various Social Media Networking channels ?
5) Does it generate referral customers ?
6) Does it minimize the cost of back-office operation by solving trivial customer problems without involvement of back-office of organization ?
7) Does it play the role of PR of the organization by announcing the launch of new products and services ?
8) Does website help in managing on-line reputation of the Organization (ORM) ?
9) Does website offers tips and tricks for using Organization’s products and services in a better way thereby providing maximum satisfaction for the customer ?
10) Is the website accessible from various technologies like Desk Computer, Mobile connectivity, Kiosk based help desk, IVR channels ?
In the next post , we will analyze the 10 most common mistakes organizations make for their web-promotion strategy.